The summer of 2018 will see new and improved camp experiences here at IDS! Amanda Herzog, our newly-hired IDS+ Program Manager, brings years of recreation and camp experience, high energy, and boundless enthusiasm to our summer programs.
- We're introducing a formal Counselor-in-Training program for rising 9th and 10th graders
- Skyhawks is offering a variety of Sports Camps for different ages and interests
- We're adding shorter programs to the Theatre Camp, for those unable to attend our three week programs or looking for a different experience
- We're changing the Day Camp schedule to give our campers multiple and diverse offerings every day
- We're planning a couple of fun, free family events to kick off and wrap up the summer
Click on the links at left to learn more about each of the summer experiences here at IDS or Click Here
to download the full brochure. Ready to register? Click on the appropriate link!
Pay Summer at IDS Camp Balance HERE
*NEW* Fearless Chefs: Summer Program
What’s cooking at IDS? Children will learn how to cut, measure, mix and prepare delicious meals such as tacos, spring rolls, smoothies, pizza, desserts and much more! Chefs will design their own aprons, write in their daily cooking journals and bring home delicious ready to eat meals home to their families. All food and supplies are included in the fee for this class. Register HERE
Hours: 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Days: Monday - Friday
Dates: August 6th - August 10th
Ages: 5-8 years old